Friday, November 13, 2009

Since I will most likely get extensions taken out, what are cute short hair styles I can do?

Extensions are sewn in too tight and since I dont want to go bald, I'll probably end up getting them all taken out tomarrow.



Sucks, only had them for six days. Waste of money.



I have short above the shoulder hair naturally. BUT SUCK at styling my own short hair because it's already damaged/dry and I dont even know the proper way to fix that problem.



What can I do? When I try to use my flat iron on it, it doesn't straighten it the first time I go over and I dont want to keep going over and over the hair peices because I dont want to KILL my hair MORE.



Any advice on how to straighten hair as healthy as possible? Products? Flat Iron Brand?



And I'd scrunch the short hair up in little scrunchy curls but can NEVER seem to get the curls to stay. They weigh down. Advice on good products/methods with that?



Reg Curling: Any products best to hold nice curls ALL DAY?



How to tease your hair so that it stays volumized ALL DAY?



PLEASE PEOPLE HELP. :( I'm saaaaad. Help me girls!



Since I will most likely get extensions taken out, what are cute short hair styles I can do?

My suggestion is to use CHI Silk Infusion.



Apply it before you use any heat product on your hair. It gives your hair shine and if using a straightner, it steams the prodcut rather than your hair.



As far as scrunching your hair, the Aussie line has a great "srpunch" line that you can use to scrunch your hair and keep it stayed scrunched.



Bedhead makes this new product, I can't remember the name of it, but it is supposed to work like hairspray, only you use a little bit of it, and it goes a long way, plus it's stronger than hairspray and it can leave your teasing in longer as opposed to using hairspray!



hope this helped! good luck! and be kind to your hair!!



Since I will most likely get extensions taken out, what are cute short hair styles I can do?

Now there is new products called "Ion flat board iron" launched by Philips.



This flat board iron works just any other flat iron, just that introduce "ion" into your hair to make it healthy and shine..



Ever since you are not any lazy person who don't style your hair I think this will work on you..

No comments:

Post a Comment