Sunday, November 15, 2009

Hair weaving vs extensions?

i wanna get my hair weaved for extensions. is this better than the clip in ones? i know i dont want the glue or bonded ones. and i want em to last a little bit too... so.. what do you think



Hair weaving vs extensions?

You can find good hair weaving information at below blog. It will definitely help you. Have a look at it.



http://hair-weaving.blogspot.com/



Hair weaving vs extensions?

Getting a sew in will last for 2 to 3 months and of course you don't take them out like clip ins. As long as your stylist doesn't put the braids in too tight it is not harsh on your hair so I say go for it. I've been wearing a sew in for a hile and I like it better than clip in because I don't have to mess with putting them in every moring and all of my hair is braided except the front.

No comments:

Post a Comment