Wednesday, November 11, 2009

How should I dye my hair?

Right now my hair is really light blonde with brown underneath and I have extensions. But in a month or so I'll take out my extensions and my hair is only a couple inches past my shoulders. It took me a lot of work and time to get my hair this blonde, so I don't know if I'd want to dye ALL of it darker. And I have kind of a pale skin tone.



Any ideas of how I should dye my hair?



How should I dye my hair?

ok, first off, if you have light eyes... blue or green or light hazel.. you have to do it darker! it looks so pretty, do a darker auburnish brown. it will really make your eyes pop out! lol i have pale skin, and blue eyes... i died it black, and it lightened up to a nice rich brown %26amp; makes my eyes look so much brighter!



either way, blonde is pretty, but brown is more natural, easier to take care of, and looks beautiful on everyone with lighter skin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment