Friday, November 13, 2009

Brown, semi-long, wavy hair, what to do?

Info: I have semi-long (a little past shoulder-length) hair. It's really dry, and I have a lot of split ends. Also, it's wavy, but in a weird way where all of my hair isn't the same kind of wave.



1. I was thinking of getting extensions, because my hair grows SUPER slow, and I have to get trims often because of it being so dry. What's the info on extensions (price, damage, etc.)



2. I'm thinking of getting a haircut before school starts again. I'm 5 foot 3, and I have a round/oval shaped face. What kind of haircut?



3. I really like wavy hair, but whenever I dry it with a diffuser it never looks good, it gets kind of frizzy and dry-looking. Does anyone have any shampoos/products to make my waves more defined and silky smooth?



4. This is a longshot, but, any ways to make my hair grow faster?



Brown, semi-long, wavy hair, what to do?

I've heard of pills or vitamins to make your hair grow faster, but I don't know much about it.



Brown, semi-long, wavy hair, what to do?

Straiten it



Brown, semi-long, wavy hair, what to do?

do it choppy and choppy colored



Brown, semi-long, wavy hair, what to do?

use a heat protecter product for your hair. i use a CHI and i have the exact same problem. but try not to use a blow dry on you hair everyday.



Brown, semi-long, wavy hair, what to do?

1. Try Hair-Do extensions by Jessica Simpson, sorry idk where to buy them or the price, but they are the only ones I know of. Or you could ask at a salon.



2. Get sideswept bangs, they are perfect for your face shape. I got them about a month ago and I LOVE them. The only downside is that its a bit difficult wearing my hair down when its curly because of the bangs, but then again I usually straighten my hair.



3. Let your hair air dry. Blow dryers destroy my hair (its a lot like yours) so I don't even bother unless I have to be somewhere in a hurry, and I put it up then.



4. idk lol. Ask your hairdresser to cut off the least amount he or she can since it grows so slowly.



Brown, semi-long, wavy hair, what to do?

my hair is the same way!!!!! But i would cut your bangs cute and try cutting off some of the frizz by meduim layers, its so cute and nice for school. then use PAPAYA spray, maximum hold, curl enhancer that eliminates frizz by FREEMAN, its majic! Really it is the best frizz thingy on the earth!!! It makes your hair smooth and silky and it smells good.



Brown, semi-long, wavy hair, what to do?

For your dry, split ends problem, try Herbal Essences Shampoo or Sunsilk. They target certain aspects of your hair to improve them. I use Herbal Essences and it fixes all of my hair problems. For your haircut, I'm not too good at that but keep it long and natural. Maybe try scrunching it with Garnier Fructis Curl Constuct Mousse. It will bring out your natural wave and it's definitely in right now. I don't know too much about extensions but my advice would be to either get your hair cut like once a month or just cut it yourself. I trim my hair and bangs when I have split ends but don't take any chances.



I hope it helps. (:



Brown, semi-long, wavy hair, what to do?

sunsilk anti frizz and anti pouf systems have always worked for me. oh and start a deep conditioning regimen everytime you was your hair. (the sunsilk in the pink tub is great.)



before you do any of this though, go to a salon and trim your hair. the split ends will only get worse otherwise



please dont get extensions, unless you're like a lindsay lohan or Jess Alba, they really don't look good. (unless you're splurging on a stylist).



oh and layers will do wonder to your hair. 5'3 is short but it's not that short. If you like you hair length don't change it. Chances are it looks great that length anyway. Just trim and treat it and it'll look awesome =D



Brown, semi-long, wavy hair, what to do?

don't get extensions eewww get it short with layers like this http://gimps.de/wettbewerb/albums/userpi...

No comments:

Post a Comment